[TriEmbed] RPI 4 (might be clickable this time!)

Phillip Rhodes motley.crue.fan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:45:09 CDT 2019

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 5:00 PM John Vaughters via TriEmbed
<triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> Is anyone REALLY surprised they are sold out?
Surprised? No. Disappointed? Maybe a little... I guess I was hoping
that their previous experience with launching new models had given
them enough insight to maybe get more in the channel up-front this
time.  But like you say, it's always risky to build product ahead of
time and risk getting stuck with inventory you can't sell.

> I will say they could jack up the price and people would buy them still. I have to give it to them for sticking to their low cost mantra for the masses.

Agreed. Especially considering that they apparently sell more pi's for
industrial / business applications, than they do for education.

Phil