[TriEmbed] RPI 4 (might be clickable this time!)

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 16:00:09 CDT 2019

 Is anyone REALLY surprised they are sold out? I would not be at all surprised if the supply catches demand by 2020, which makes the launch time of 2020 more realistic. At least in terms of when I can get one. (Not in a hurry) This industry is so starved for this type of product I don't think anyone can keep up with demand unless they are willing to make big bets on inventory. No, that is not how this works. Take the orders fill the demands. The value is sooooo great, ALL of us are willing to wait. Like we have a choice.
I will say they could jack up the price and people would buy them still. I have to give it to them for sticking to their low cost mantra for the masses.
John Vaughters