[TriEmbed] 2GB rPI 4B for sale, local pick-up, Saturday, RTP

Tadd Torborg tadd at mac.com
Fri Jul 5 17:07:20 CDT 2019

I managed to obtain two Raspberry PI 4Bs.  I only needed one in a hurry to approve the TARPN project's software on it.  I can wait until September for further units.

This one from Canakit is brand new, unopened packaging is a 2Gbyte RAM unit.  It cost me $74.95.

First email, first serve if somebody wants it for $75 cash.  I'll have it at 2 Davis Drive in RTP on Saturday at 3pm.

I can send you a text message when I am on the way to my office at Davis Drive.  I could also deliver it in between North Raleigh (I live near Outback Steakhouse on Creedmore Rd) and my office tomorrow, hopefully sometime around noon.

send to tadd at mac.com

Tadd / KA2DEW

Begin forwarded message: