[TriEmbed] (no subject)

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 04:38:40 CST 2019

Is anyone interested in a SumoBot competition? I just heard of this
competition at Appalachian state that will occur on April 6. I would like
to attend and compete and am curious if anyone else is interested. It is
also two weeks before RARS fest so we could possibly hold a demo
competition there is there are enough people interested.

The complete rules for the competition can be found at:

http://robogames.net/rules/all-sumo.php

This is the announcement I was forwarded this morning from a group within
IEEE that is interested in competing in it. I have emailed them my interest
and already received a response from an Winston Salem middle school teacher
who is also interested in this and will be attending our meeting tonight to
meet up with us.

Mahesh, I would like a few minutes at the end of tonight's program to first
discuss this, and then do the Andrew Seltzman giveway. Thanx.

*Welcome to the Watauga SumoBot Competition*April 6, 2019

Holmes Convocation Center

Appalachian State University

Date and Time: April 6, 2019, 8:30AM-4:00PM

Check-in / Inspections: 8:30 - 9:30AM