[TriEmbed] Fwd: RARSfest News

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 11:16:55 CST 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	RARSfest News
Date: 	Fri, 4 Jan 2019 18:39:09 -0500
From: 	Hank Montgomery <hank at k4hm.net>
To: 	Area Technical Organizations

Forwarded on behalf of Tara, W4TSW

 *47th Annual RARS/fest/*
*ARRL NC State Convention
  April 20, 2019 at NC State Fairgrounds*

January 1^st , 2019

Happy New Year from the RARSfest planning team!!!

As we welcome in a new year it’s a great reminder that we are now moving full
force into planning the 47^th annual RARSfest, on April 20^th , 2019, presented
by The Raleigh Amateur Radio Society.

RARSfest will be the host site for the 2019 ARRL North Carolina State
Convention, and will be located at the 100,000 square foot Jim Graham Building
at the North Carolina State Fairground, 1025 Blue Ridge Rd from 8am until 3pm on
April 20^th  (Easter Saturday).

As always, this event will host tons of activities, shopping, and forums for all
your Ham Hobbyist needs.  The RARSfest planning team is finalizing our forum,
demo, and VE testing schedules and we are already filling our tables with
vendors and dealers from all areas.

Every year we do our best to make this bigger and better then the year before
and we are well on our way to making this happen and look forward to having more
detailed information to send out to our loyal followers later this month. So
stay tuned and keep an eye out on our website and Facebookpage for real time
updates!!!!

73,
Tara Goodwin (W4TSW) RARS/fest/ Chair

You received this newsletter because you have subscribed to the RARS/fest/ News
Letter from our website.
If you wish to unsubscribe please click reply with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the
subject.