[TriEmbed] OTA updates on ESP8266

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Tue Feb 26 13:40:09 CST 2019

Particle.io has a decent system for managing ota updates. It's not without
quirks, but it's got some nice bells and whistles. Of coarse then you are
committed to particle's platform, and all of it's quirks. I've only ever
used it with the (cellular) electron, I've not used it with the (wifi)
photon (still have the one I got at triembed a few months ago on my desk
waiting for my son and I to come up with a project for it.)

So I'm not sure what, if anything, it would cost to manage photons in thier
system.