[TriEmbed] PCB Survey

Charles J. Lord, PE c.j.lord at ieee.org
Tue Dec 31 10:50:54 CST 2019

Hi All!

I am working on a project for a client to compile a PCB vendor survey and
I'd like some input from my fellow consumers of PC boards. If you get a
chance, please give me feedback on the following:

What are the factors that most make you go back to a PCB mfr - and what
ones are most important?

What are the factors that make you not want to use a PCB supplier again?

Of course, cost, making delivery on time are factors but what are the
intangibles?
DFM assistance? Working from EDA files rather than just Gerbers/drill? DRC
issues?

Answering me directly at c.j.lord at ieee.org would be fine - answers will be
kept anonymous.

Thanks much! Looking forward to joining you on the 10th to talk about my
VxWorks experience!

Charles

--
Charles J. Lord, PE
President, Blue Ridge Advanced Design and Automation
c.j.lord at ieee.org