[TriEmbed] Intellectual and technical debt and machine learning cautionary article

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 08:02:26 CDT 2019

Pete,
Excellent point. As a matter of fact I would say that Boston Dynamics has that situation now as an example. They are emulating animal nature and are getting creepily good at it. So yes, I agree, when AI can intellectually stumble around a bit, it will give us a greater sense of something alive.
John Vaughters