[TriEmbed] GPS/RF issue

Charles West crwest at ncsu.edu
Tue Apr 30 21:11:00 CDT 2019

I would love to.  The catch is that the camera came with a custom made
cable that directly hooks into it.  The USB3 capability gives really low
latency (<5 milliseconds if I remember right) and it has a really wide
angle (70 degrees?).  I also can't switch cameras without causing
difficulties using my existing training data.

That said, I've only got about 2 days of proper data so far with this setup
so an alternate camera could be somewhat possible.  Research so far does
agree that it is USB3 causing the interference.  I was trying to do USB
because it makes it really easy to port between platforms, but I notice
that this particular camera module gives me roughly similar speeds over
USB2 legacy ports.  Does anyone know of a good wide angle USB camera (60+
degrees) that can deliver 224x224 with low latency (<5-10 millisecond)?

Also, thank you Kevin & Pete.