[TriEmbed] GPS/RF issue

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Apr 30 19:14:11 CDT 2019

The aluminum foil should be replaced with a good USB cable that has the
"bulges" indicating RF chokes. Adding additional RF chokes to the cable
on the end closest to the camera may help further. The GPS cable should
probably get an RF choke or two too.  My final suggestion is to hit the
camera with an eight pound sledge and buy a different one that has an
FCC label.
-Pete