[TriEmbed] Coffee roaster

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 21:09:02 CDT 2018

>A hot air roast should take much less than 30 minutes.

Now that you point it out, I agree, it should not take that long.

>It sounds like your old air-popper may have had a temperature limit that kept it from
getting hot enough.

Huh. That did not occur to me.

>I put some notes about my current roasting/cooling setup into a blog post.

Your setup looks very nice!

When I roast in winter I stay inside while the machine is running.

I like the idea of a temperature sensor and controlling the roast profile.  I'll continue trying to make one.

Thanks

Craig