[TriEmbed] looking for - internet appliance - lights on internet detail

Tadd Torborg tadd at mac.com
Sun Nov 11 18:40:44 CST 2018

Hmm.. Very pretty.   Perhaps wishful thinking, but I was looking for something closer to $50 that didn’t require new invention.
I like what you came up with.  Nice shopping list too.

Have you ever seen a Sonoff WiFi Switch ?   Amazon has 6 of these for $65.

Tadd / KA2DEW
tadd at mac.com
Raleigh NC  FM05pv

“Packet networking over ham radio": http://tarpn.net/t/packet_radio_networking.html <http://tarpn.net/t/packet_radio_networking.html>
Local Raleigh ham radio info: http://torborg.com/a <http://torborg.com/a>

"When you don't know what you're doing, you might as well do it quickly"   - Jase Robertson