[TriEmbed] AIM 280 no clean flux and Re: Arduino 240x320 display shield advertisement

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Mar 30 14:18:45 CDT 2018

Yes, thanks for mentioning it. There will be a pointer to that (free
Kindle, cheap paperback specifically about this Seeed display) on the
free CD. But you made me realize having my Kindle on the table tomorrow
would be a good idea. :-)

To Alex' point, the SPI bus I/O with Arduino is not even buffered, let
alone DMA-driven with a high clock rate, so don't expect to watch
YouTube videos. I had hoped to see what a pair of 240Mhz ARM cores could
accomplish but those boards have not cleared customs in NYC yet.

And I've decided to sell 10ml bottles of AIM 280 no clean liquid flux
designed for surface mount soldering (with the little tethered cap on a
thin applicator tube) for $5, or less than half the cost of a high end
flux pen.

But, in case anybody is getting the wrong idea, I'm not starting a
retail sales empire. I had to buy a gallon of AIM280 in order to get a
drop. These are both one-offs, as far as I'm concerned.

-Pete