[TriEmbed] DX Extreme order adventure notes

Brian triembed at undecidedgames.net
Thu Mar 29 09:28:14 CDT 2018

I'm quite certain that some overseas vendors mark orders as "shipped"
with a completely made-up tracking number just to keep their metrics
inflated.  On DHGate.com, I've seen tracking numbers mysteriously change
a week after shipping.  Sure, there could be a perfectly benign
explanation, but judging by the sketchy quality of some listings, I'm
inclined to suspect a little system-gaming.

Eh well.  I figure if I can't wait two months to get whatever it is, I
need to either buy domestic (ideally from some place like Amazon) or buy
from a vendor that ships via UPS, DHL, or FedEx.

My 2.000RMB,
-Brian

On 03/28/2018 04:26 PM, Pete Soper via TriEmbed wrote:

> On 03/28/2018 02:51 PM, Glen Smith wrote:
>> Pete,
>>
>> In my various orders from China I have found that different tracking
>> websites work better for some numbers over others.
<snip>