[TriEmbed] relay for Paul (everybody else can ignore this)

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Mar 25 15:16:30 CDT 2018

Paul MacDougal,
   I've misplaced your gmail address and just realized you probably
didn't get my mail (to your defective ACM forwarder) about April's
meeting. I've proposed doing a talk about a simple multitasking library
I wrote for Arduino and Alex has agreed to video record it (which will
make me bring proper slides and hopefully omit about 400 "uhs").
   But I want to know if the impromptu change of venue this month makes
you want a "do over" of your talk and/or you've got something else lined
up already.
    If you could reply to me with your gmail account I'll make sure my
address book is updated this time!