[TriEmbed] RARSFest wishlists

Kevin McClaning mcckevin at mcclaning.com
Fri Mar 16 08:27:36 CDT 2018

I'll have a table there, if you have a SMALL amount of stuff you want to
get rid of. First time table buyer. I bought it mostly to get in early
although we're forbidden from buying before the hordes are allowed in. :)

I'm usually in the market for HP/Agilent equipment (spectrum analyzers,
signal generators, scopes) and RF components.

I have a working TRS Model 100 with manual, in pretty good shape, if
you're interested. Worked last time I played with it.

Kevin