[TriEmbed] RARSFest wishlists

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Fri Mar 16 08:14:03 CDT 2018

Anyone going to RARSFest looking for a particular item? Perhaps we could collaborate and help each other. We may also discover someone already has what we want and is just waiting for someone to come and get it at their home.

I am looking for:
- 1980s-era computers
- 1980s-era CRT displays, esp. CGA/EGA and monochrome
- oscilloscopes which have XYZ inputs but do not have an integral graticule

Might I also suggest if we can park together, we can bring stuff to swap/gift and have a trunk swap at some point (1200?). I have a number of parts bins with things I bought in quantity I will never use all of, that you may enjoy pawing through.

Alex