[TriEmbed] [TAR] [TAR Meeting Monday Mar 5th, 2018 at 7pm - NCSU EB1 1007]

Mahesh Balasubramaniam maheshba at ieee.org
Mon Mar 5 06:39:46 CST 2018

Friends,

Just a reminder, the event is open to the community, everyone is welcome.
Please register for the event.  The venue will be NCSU Centennial Campus
building EB1 room number 1007.

Closest and best parking will be Oval west Deck in front of EB1.
Oval West Parking Deck: 911 Partners Way; Raleigh, NC 27606
<https://maps.google.com/?q=911+Partners+Way;+Raleigh,+NC+27606&entry=gmail&source=g>
.

Thank you.

Mahesh Balasubramaniam