[TriEmbed] Arduino + FPGA

Mike Lisanke mikelisanke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:00:39 CDT 2018

there actually is... System C for FPGA development... but most program in
VHDL or Verilog. It's really a matter of configuring an environment and
then understanding the parallelism.

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/291161/vhdl-vs-systemc-library

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 10:18 PM, Jon Wolfe via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> I might have to pick one up.
> (I'm certain people on this list know *way* more about this topic than I,
> so pardon my ignorance )
>
> Unfortunately,  there is no equivalent to gcc or clang for fpgas that I'm
> aware of. Altera and Xilinx license 3rd party tools, that they have free as
> in beer community editions that are usually  limited in aome sense.

Best regards,  Mike