[TriEmbed] Arduino + FPGA

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Fri Jun 1 21:18:42 CDT 2018

I might have to pick one up.(I'm certain people on this list know *way* more about this topic than I, so pardon my ignorance )
Unfortunately,  there is no equivalent to gcc or clang for fpgas that I'm aware of. Altera and Xilinx license 3rd party tools, that they have free as in beer community editions that are usually  limited in aome sense.