[TriEmbed] Scopes, probulators, and matchmaking

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Jul 27 09:37:50 CDT 2018

Here's an excellent source for reasonably priced coax. Wireman doesn't
stock RG-159, but there are multiple alternatives with similar size and
specs:

http://www.thewireman.com/pdf/032618.pdf

A trimmer capacitor can be used to get matching just right, but at the
point you'd be thinking of this you'd be wanting a different 'scope. :-)

-Pete