[TriEmbed] Servo will not stop spinning

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 14:41:37 CST 2018

 A little more research, I think I have a fake.
This site suggests they should cost around $12
https://servodatabase.com/servo/futaba/s3003
This site shows a fake: http://www.rcmodelreviews.com/fakefutabaservos.shtml
Mine has the same screw holes.
I expect the Servo.h library would take care of whatever is needed to initialize the servo.

Think I need to find another one. Amazon has one listed for around $13.

Thanks
Craig