[TriEmbed] Stepper motor help

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 20:03:35 CST 2018

I think we have a winner!
Found a 5V supply that says it has 3.0A. Now the larger stepper does its rotations.
The wiring is:Black A+Green A -Red B+Blue B -

Replaced my adifruit stepper, now the rope is pushed with authority.
Next: find out why arduino code has bugs. Simple program uses Stepper.h and tells the stepper to move one revolution, pause 2 secs, continue in same direction.  Sometimes the motor goes backwards though.  What fun.

Thanks
Craig