[TriEmbed] Stepper motor help

Brian triembed at undecidedgames.net
Tue Jan 23 08:29:58 CST 2018

Try putting some beefy capacitors (at least a few hundred microfarads'
worth) across your power supply, as close to the driver as possible.
Stepper motors can draw HUGE inrush currents under load, which can
easily cause even a well-rated power supply to sag enough to cause the
motor to miss the step.

-B