[TriEmbed] February 12th mtg presentation: basic and advanced AVR flash programming

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Jan 10 12:49:28 CST 2018

I'm going to try to teach us everything we'd ever want to know about
modifying AVR (e.g. Atmega/Arduino) flash memory, including those
sometimes scary things called fuses, but especially how to use flash for
things like data logging. I'd like to set a hard deadline of 8:15 for
the end of this to leave plenty of time for show and tell and general
and one on one yacking, which IMO is a very important part of our
meetings. It would be cool if somebody could capture the slides and my
Don Pardo impersonation for the meeting archive.