[TriEmbed] Firmware developer job opportunity

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Dec 3 13:05:37 CST 2018

Fellow TriEmbed and IEEE/Robotics folks,

     Below is a link to a job listing for a full time firmware developer position at a Raleigh-based startup called BruVue, Inc. This is (IMO) an exciting company with a firm foothold in a large market. Full disclosure: I'm doing contract work for BruVue and the candidate will have to put up with my camera-unready face.

    Interested candidates should use the link below for details. Please do not email me about this position. I'm under NDA and would just frustrate you.

         https://www.indeedjobs.com/bruvue/jobs/dfcd961d5db1e7b754d5

Pete Soper
Apex Proto Factory & SDevCS, LLC