[TriEmbed] All Things Open 2018 - IEEE presence with Humanoid and Daleken project demo

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Aug 15 08:37:59 CDT 2018

Dang. First useful thing my IEEE membership could have done for me. That
would bring the full registration down to $120. So a few conferences per
year pays for the membership. Now I see the light.  Oh well, maybe renew
later. (But the key reason I became inactive again is 'cause even with a
membership they want lots of $$ for access to the IEEE-sponsored
documents I wanted to read and that just burned me out.)

But thanks for the tip!!

-Pete