[TriEmbed] Project Share - Particle Electron Carrier for Outdoor use

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 06:53:15 CDT 2017

 Awesome work Chip, Thanks for sharing.
John Vaughters

    On Monday, October 23, 2017, 9:42:17 PM EDT, Chip McClelland via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

 All,
I wish I could come and share this in person but…
I just published a writeup on my latest project which is a carrier for the Particle Electron for use outdoors.  It provides circuit protection for power and data lines, power management, memory and a temperature sensor.  If you are interested, please check it out here.
I hope that someday soon I can actually make it to a meeting to see what everyone has been up to.
Thanks,

Chip McClellandchip at mcclellands.org(919) 624-5562
Triangle, NC Embedded Computing mailing list
TriEmbed at triembed.org