[TriEmbed] Project Share - Particle Electron Carrier for Outdoor use

Chip McClelland chip at mcclellands.org
Mon Oct 23 20:41:51 CDT 2017

All,
I wish I could come and share this in person but …
I just published a writeup on my latest project which is a carrier for the Particle Electron for use outdoors. It provides circuit protection for power and data lines, power management, memory and a temperature sensor. If you are interested, please check it out here. [https://www.hackster.io/chipmc/particle-electron-carrier-for-outdoor-iot-applications-40ed52]
I hope that someday soon I can actually make it to a meeting to see what everyone has been up to.
Thanks,

Chip McClelland chip at mcclellands.org (919) 624-5562
via Newton Mail [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=dx&cv=9.8.79&pv=10.12.6&source=email_footer_2]