[TriEmbed] Segger J-link or ???

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Wed Nov 8 14:56:14 CST 2017

Anyone own a Segger J-Link? Or do you use some other JTAG programmer/debugger? I need something to debug SAMD21, since I’m hitting a wall with interrupts and hard lockups on my Adalogger M0.

I looked into re-purposing the programmer sections on my MBED boards. The STM ST-Link can be flashed with J-Link lite, but can only debug STM chips. I don’t think the FRDM can debug external chips.

The “EDU” version of the Segger J-Link is about $70. I guess that’s not bad. Is there a cheaper or better way?