[TriEmbed] Windows on Mac or Linux

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Nov 6 17:52:15 CST 2017

Speaking of Windows, you can get a free 90 days use of 32 bit Windows
(7, 8.1, or 10) preinstalled in a virtual machine at the URL below.
After 90 days it starts nagging you, but is still usable for another
month or two, but eventually won't install updates: time to go get
another one. From getting the Virtual Box flavor appliance file to
having it running is five minutes tops if you're familiar with that VM
(and there are cheat sheets easily found).

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/

-Pete