[TriEmbed] Choosing between ceramic and tantalum capacitors

Brian triembed at undecidedgames.net
Wed Mar 29 12:49:54 CDT 2017

An interesting read, but I'd call it poorly-titled; a better title might
be "Extolling the Virtues of MLCCs".  Unless I skimmed over something, I
saw nothing of value describing when one might actually want to opt for
a tantalum cap instead of ceramic.  One possible case would be
high-vibration applications where the piezoelectric nature of ceramic
dielectrics might cause problems.

My $0.02,
-Brian