[TriEmbed] [TAR] Re: Intel discontinues Edison, Joule and Galileo IoT products

Mahesh Balasubramaniam maheshba at ymail.com
Thu Jun 22 21:07:34 CDT 2017

No need to get disappointed, Intel feels that based on around 50 years of cushion, this space is not worth it now for them.  They can come back again into this if needed.
BTW, ARM is also getting better in high end application processor architectures.  SoftBank seem to do right purchase on ARM, Boston Dynamics etc.,SoftBank Acquires Boston Dynamics and Schaft from Google

|  |  |

|  |
SoftBank Acquires Boston Dynamics and Schaft from Google

In a move to boost its position as a developer of advanced robotics, Japanese technology company SoftBank has en...