[TriEmbed] Anyone have their own christmas light show?

Rick nm3g at triad.rr.com
Thu Dec 28 13:04:35 CST 2017

Good afternoon Rodney and all,

Here is one link that appears to be what you might want:

https://hackaday.com/2017/12/21/bringing-a-christmas-lights-show-inside/#comments

I highly recommend Hackaday blog as a daily reader. While the signal to
noise ratio is fairly good, there are moments when the trolls show ...
viewer discretion is advised.

Regards and Happy New Year,

Rick