[TriEmbed] Need VEX robotics volunteers

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:08:28 CST 2017

I have volunteered (through a group at work) to volunteer at a VEX robotics
competition this Saturday in Durham.

I noticed there were several open positions, so asked if he was still
looking for volunteers and was told yes and I told him I would send out a
notice. I already have two of the judges from the IEEE SoutheastCon
competition assisting, but we need more volunteers.

If  you can assist, please let me know and I will put you in contact with
the contest organizer (not me).

----------------------------------

I currently have 7 Judges. Ideally, I would like 10 (two judging groups of
5).

I still need 4 Scorers to work with the Referees and pass the scores to the
man running the computer. Scorers do not need any robotics experience.

I also need , 2 "Volunteer Floaters" incase anyone is sick or has to back
out.

Thank you for any help you can offer. Last year, I had too many volunteers.
I had to turn people away. This year, it is hard to get them.

Judges Guide:

https://www.roboticseducation.org/documents/2014/11/local-ju
dges-guide-vex-robotics-competition-2.pdf

Inspection Guide:

https://www.roboticseducation.org/documents/2017/09/vrc-inspection-guide.pdf

Awards Explanation:

https://www.roboticseducation.org/documents/2016/08/vrc-awar