[TriEmbed] [TAR] [TAR Meeting Monday December 4th, 7 pm - NCSU EB1 1007]

Mahesh Balasubramaniam mbalasu at ncsu.edu
Mon Dec 4 10:02:11 CST 2017

Friends,

We have our tonight's PrecisionHawk event at 7pm in NCSU EB1 1007.

Creating startups in leading edge automation technologies is a double-edged
sword.   It takes a lot of perseverance and strong will to take and convert
the technical challenges into automated solutions, which further creates
and improves the local job market and brings in long run positive changes
to the community.  For that reason, PrecisionHawk is one of the nominated
companies for IEEE Startup based Employer Professional Development award.

Please register when you get a chance in the below link.
*https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/48763
<https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/48763>*

Our IEEE is trying to give back to the community in a few different ways,
we will also discuss about it tonight.  In addition, if there is anyone
interested in volunteering for a few executive positions for next year,
feel free to contact me this evening.

Mahesh Balasubramaniam
IEEE ENCS RA24 Chair
mbalasu at ncsu.edu