[TriEmbed] tremendous day yesterday starting the electronics curation

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Aug 13 11:02:56 CDT 2017

Thanks to Splatspace members and supporters Shanon, Martin, Peter R,
Shaw, Sarah, Owen, Tony M, Jennifer, Scott, Ben, and Jocelyn for all the
help getting Fred's donation out of my basement and partially cataloged
and labeled at the RAD Lab. Special thanks to Sarah and Shaw for lashing
together a very effective Google Sheets setup for the data entry.

I'll be up there from 2:30-4:30pm today and other times this coming week
TBD as well as 10am-4pm Saturday the 19th. More details now and later on
the wiki
<http://wiki.splatspace.org/index.php/Fred_Ebeling_Collection#Plan>.