[TriEmbed] help needed Saturday the 12th in Durham: parts-labeling & cataloging exercise for Fred Ebeling's donation to Splatspace

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Aug 10 17:36:08 CDT 2017

Splatspace received a very generous donation of electronic components
and related supplies from the late Fred Ebeling. Before deciding how to
use the 97 containers of material we're going to catalog, label and sort
it. We'll tackle at least the first two steps starting at 10am Saturday
at the special location below and running until the last person with a
key gets tired.  There will be additional sessions for a week or two
after this first one.

The material is being set up in the back room of the temporary "RAD Lab"
popup a few yards from Scrap exchange in an ex-beauty salon at 2000
Chapel Hill Road, Durham. Here's a map
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Belle+Amour+Beauty+Lounge/@35.9888702,-78.9301217,17z/data=%213m1%214b1%214m5%213m4%211s0x89ace41feeff910b:0x223ed37db8fe65ac%218m2%213d35.9888702%214d-78.927933?hl=en>
and this is what it looks like
<https://www.google.com/maps/@35.9889049,-78.9276984,3a,75y,271.04h,78.03t/data=%213m6%211e1%213m4%211sRERF9wCvLcdExSimSqLeCw%212e0%217i13312%218i6656?hl=en>.

Free soft drinks will be provided. If possible bring a thing to sit on,
your laptop if you can help with creating spreadsheets and a folding
table if it's convenient. If you happen to have a machine vision system
that can read QR codes be sure to bring that so we can watch you
demonstrate it and get ideas for the eventual "Splatventory System".

-Pete
919 270 9433