[TriEmbed] [TAR] [TAR Meeting Monday August 7th, 7 pm] - Important Venue Change "Forge Initiative"

Robert Mackie rob.mackie at theforgeinitiative.org
Sun Aug 6 16:11:13 CDT 2017

SourceForge is a fabulous open source software clearing house.

The Forge Initiative, which I think was what Mahesh intended to say before
spell check rewrote it for him, is  a non-profit providing a venue for the
meeting on Monday.

Rob.

Rob Mackie

Vice President, The Forge Initiative

Email:  rob.mackie at theforgeinitiative.org

Phone: (919) 621-1245

Creating Forges where people of all ages can Explore, Learn and Lead in
STEAM

http://theforgeinitiative.org

Forge (Cary):  The Forge Downtown <http://theforgedowntown.org/>

The Forge Initiative: Our Story in Flashcards <https://youtu.be/GhG6T0TFl6A>