[TriEmbed] [TAR] [TAR Meeting Monday August 7th, 7 pm] - Important Venue Change "Forge Initiative"

Mahesh Balasubramaniam mbalasu at ncsu.edu
Sun Aug 6 14:45:35 CDT 2017

Friends,

I would request all those passionate STEM driven students, parents,
professionals and seniors to attend this event, to realize the resources
available at SourceForge with IEEE colloboration for everyone.

Registering ahead through IEEE vtools registration link below, will help us
to organize it better.

Thank you,

Mahesh Balasubramaniam
IEEE ENCS RA24 Chair