[TriEmbed] iPhone 6

Robert Gasiorowski rgresume at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:18:21 CDT 2016

Hi Brian,

there are steps you could go through to test every or almost every function
of the phone, but I would suggest just a few.

1. check for any signs of physical damage, especially corners and volume
switch (bends, scratches)
2. make sure there are no cracks on the glass
3. check for screen discoloration (might suggest physical or water damage)
4. play a song and check speaker, earpiece, and earbuds (that will test
3.5mm jack for water damage)
5. ask him to make a call if he can and to unlock the phone with
fingerprint sensor
6. plug the phone to the charger and see if it is recognizing it
7. take IMEI number and check with his carrier that the phone is unlocked
(if it is still under contract, it will be locked)
8. check that all buttons function as they should: home, power, mute, volume
9. check touch screen, make sure that your touch is sensed on the entire
screen

I had every model of iPhone since the original one and I never had a
problem, so if he took care of his phone, you should be good.
Oh, and I would never pick Android over iPhone.

Rob.