[TriEmbed] hail mary github question

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Mon Sep 12 16:44:14 CDT 2016

git status
And
git log --decorate
Are your friends. They should show you what you local and remote tracking branches are. You can also run :
gitk&
To get a primitive gui git log.

 A script that auto commits sounds... dangerous, unless you are talking about a tool that expects complete authority over your working copy, like SparkleShare