[TriEmbed] hail mary github question

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Sep 12 16:32:25 CDT 2016

Yes, you're missing it.

I just cloned the tree from Github into an empty directory, went into
the repo, did a "git rm " of the two mystery files, git said they were
deleted, but when I did a "git push" and put in id/password I was told
everything is up to date and the two files are still sitting in the repo
on Github. They're beyond my control. But I was going to restructure
anyway. They are what they are, and I'm going to stop caring.

Thanks,

Pete