[TriEmbed] In Need of Job Advice

Tadd Torborg tadd at mac.com
Sun Oct 23 13:20:41 CDT 2016

30 days is typical for me as an independent contractor.  Are there other people with the same employment status in your company that you can talk to?  Is there an HR person?  Whether or not there is,  unless you are contractually obligated to stay, keep your options open for another job.  If you did sign a contract, what are the employee's obligations?

Sent from my abacus