[TriEmbed] bad news about decade resistor boards

Robert Gasiorowski rgresume at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 08:31:27 CDT 2016

It would probably cost less if you made them yourself, and that's including
assembly!
You could make them custom size, so that they fit the box of your choice.
You could also use higher precision resistors (0.1% or better) for 1k, 10k,
and 100k, to make your decade box even better.
High precision resistors are expensive, but in bulk might not be that bad.