[TriEmbed] bad news about decade resistor boards

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sat Oct 15 07:55:53 CDT 2016

Just a few folks expressed interest in the decade board a while back. I
thought it might be more interesting mounted on a laser-cut acrylic base
and I wasted some time exploring these and other cute accessories. In
the meantime the price was jacked up to $14 +$3 shipping each. I
searched around and couldn't find the quantity five deal Paul pointed us
too either. I was going to just get a bunch on spec and coordinate with
Jeff to offer them in return for Splatspace donations. But at this price
they're no longer interesting. Here's the item in question:

https://smile.amazon.com/Electronics-Salon-1R-9999999R-Programmable-Resistor/dp/B01CZLPAOM/ref=lp_8937979011_1_3?srs=8937979011&ie=UTF8&qid=1476535329&sr=8-3