[TriEmbed] OSH Stencil notes

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Nov 14 10:26:34 CST 2016

I always enjoy your good cents.

My "you gotta be kidding" first impression of polymide stencils was
their curvature. In my experience this makes uniform paste thickness and
avoiding bleed through a crap shoot without techniques that are also in
the "you gotta be kidding" category. If mylar from Pololu tends to sit
flat that would be worth some money.

-Pete