[TriEmbed] microARM missing functions

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Thu May 5 15:04:43 CDT 2016

I found a few more things missing from microARM:
Error: Undefined symbol __fread_bytes_avail (referred from
main.cpp.NUCLEO_L476RG.o).
Error: Undefined symbol mbsinit (referred from
main.cpp.NUCLEO_L476RG.o).
Error: Undefined symbol feof (referred from
wave_player.cpp.NUCLEO_L476RG.o).
Error: Undefined symbol wmemmove (referred from ios.o).

I used a mutex and it did not complain about that... so I got that going
for me. ;-)

This was from an MBED RTOS demo which would do some LED animations while
playing music off an SD card. I'll probably have my NXP board in time to
do a demo at the next meeting, though.

Alex

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.