[TriEmbed] N-MOSFET Symbol

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Mar 11 18:19:57 CST 2016

Well that couldn't be written any more clearly. I jumped to the
conclusion that this very beefy transistor was designed to tolerate
reverse bias breakdown up to a much greater current (for reasonably
short times) compared to more wimpy FETs. Likewise, various test
circuits in the datasheets tricked me. Thanks for your patience.
-Pete