[TriEmbed] Logic Sniffer Recommendations

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Tue Jun 28 20:45:01 CDT 2016

Get a one of the older saleas, or get a cheap copycat off ebay, and use it with Sigrock Pulseview. (You're not using any Saleae ip in this case, Sigrok uses it's own firmware).
You can record for a long, long time with that setup, though max speeds are limited to what can be streamed over usb in realtime. (Should be fast enough for your case)